[WSBAPT] Questions on Procedure to withdraw as counsel (King County)

Elizabeth Bateman Elizabeth at batemanlawgroup.com
Mon Sep 12 11:40:45 PDT 2022

Yes.  E-file a Notice of Intent to Withdraw that complies with the requirements of CR 71 (c) effective at least 10 days in the future, send a copy to the PR by certified mail, and send a copy by regular mail to all other interested parties.  This would include the individuals who received notice of the probate proceeding.  See RCW 11.02.005 and RCW 11.96A.030.  E-file declaration of mailing.

Elizabeth G. Bateman
Associate Attorney
Admitted in Washington and Minnesota
Bateman Law Group, PLLC
900 SW 16th Street, Suite 120
Renton, WA 98057
Office: (206) 224-0900
Cell: (425) 444-9946
Website: www.batemanlawgroup.com<http://www.batemanlawgroup.com/>

This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC Sections 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. This information is confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender via email or by telephone at (206) 224-0900.