[WSBAPT] Questions on Procedure to withdraw as counsel (King County)

Marsha Hudson marsha at griffyn.us
Mon Sep 12 11:17:15 PDT 2022

Please respond to the list.

Marsha

*Marsha C. Hudson*
(She/her/hers)

Attorney at Law #23330

3221 NW 62nd Street, Seattle, WA  98107

Telephone: 206-297-3933

Fax: 206-357-9356
marsha at griffyn.us

*Life's most persistent and urgent question is: What are you doing for
others? -* Martin Luther King, Jr.

This e-mail may contain information that is protected by attorney-client,
work product and/or other privileges.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, use, or reliance upon
its contents is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact me immediately and return the email by forwarding it
to this office at *marsha at griffyn.us <marsha at griffyn.us>* and then deleting
the e-mail.