[WSBAPT] Probate Question

Jim Doran jim at doranlegal.com
Mon Sep 5 08:30:35 PDT 2022

Happy Labor Day:

My client is a beneficiary under a Will that is in probate.  I am going to
put in a Notice of Appearance on her behalf.

What is the right pleading to give the PR notice that my client demands to
be notified before a distribution of the estate assets, primarily the
proceeds from the sale of the deceased’s real property?

We don’t want to provoke a fight but we are a little bit skeptical about
how the PR is going to balance out the distribution between four children.
We don’t want to set a hearing yet on the PR’s intentions but we want do
preserve that right rather than challenge it after the fact.

Thank you and don’t work too hard today.

Jim Doran
--
James R. Doran
Attorney at Law