[WSBAPT] Ambiguity in will.

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Fri Sep 2 14:06:59 PDT 2022

Ken,

Before the “if he doesn’t survive” language, it says “except as provided below.”  If below there is no devise to the son, either a specific bequest or part of the residuary, I still say he gets 0.

Jeff

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC

Attorneys at Law
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email:  <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com> jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.