[WSBAPT] Professional Fiduciary - Licensing/Requirements

Doug Schafer schafer at pobox.com
Thu Oct 6 15:21:45 PDT 2022

My understanding is that if the CPA will be a professional fiduciary in
his/her individual name, no license is needed, but if the CPA intends to
operate as a corporation or LLC, they'll need to become licensed by the WA
Dept. of Financial Institutions.
see: https://dfi.wa.gov/trusts

Doug Schafer, in Tacoma.

www.avg.com