[WSBAPT] Pierce County Status Report

Amy Goertz amyjgoertz at icloud.com
Wed Oct 5 12:43:47 PDT 2022

Hello Listmates,

I have a Pierce County case that has a Status Report due and a Mandatory Court Review Hearing coming up.

Could someone point me to the rules regarding this?

Some questions I have:

1. Is there a form for the Status Report (I was unable to find one on the Pierce County website)?

2. If the report is filed do you still have to appear?

3. If you have to appear do you have to appear in person or can you appear via Zoom or telephone?

4. Do I have to send Notices to parties about the hearing?

If someone could give me a quick call or email or point me to the Local Rules for this, I sure would appreciate it.

Amy

Amy J. Goertz, J.D.
Goertz & Lambrecht PLLC
amyjgoertz at icloud.com <mailto:amyjgoertz at icloud.com>