[WSBAPT] IRS - Frustration Level HIGH!!!

Sandra Perkins sandraperkins at seanet.com
Wed Oct 5 11:44:35 PDT 2022

If your decedent’s name is a common name, try resubmitting with the decedent’s full middle name instead of a middle initial.  That has worked for us a few times.

Good luck!

Sandra Perkins

Sandra Lynn Perkins, PLLC
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA  98101-2570
Telephone:  (206) 381-8500
Facsimile:  (206) 299-3890
sandra at slplaw.net <mailto:sandra at slplaw.net>

This e-mail may contain confidential information which is legally privileged.  The information is solely for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete this message.  Thank you.