[WSBAPT] Probate contested by step-child claiming to be adopted

Fern Herbert fern at zenith-lawgroup.com
Mon Oct 3 17:14:36 PDT 2022

Having them provide proof of the adoption is a great idea. Adoption files are usually sealed, so getting them from the courts may be difficult, but putting the burden on them to prove the assertion is good. They WILL have to prove that at some point.

Fern Herbert
Managing Attorney
Zenith Law Group, PLLC

Business Mailing Address
4320 196th St. SW B-712
Lynnwood, WA  98036
Phone/Fax: (425) 822-6311

Office locations in: Arlington, Bellevue, Bothell, Everett, Kirkland, Lynnwood, Mt. Vernon, Renton, downtown Seattle

*The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that unauthorized viewing, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmission is in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986 (18 U.S.*C. § 2700 *et seq.) as well as Domestic and International Laws and Treaties. If you have received the communication in error, please immediately notify  Zenith Law Group by telephone call to (206) 686-7373.*