[WSBAPT] One deed to two trusts?

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Tue Nov 29 16:23:25 PST 2022

I agree with Diane.  One deed is OK.  In fact, it is the absolute best way.  Anyone who sees the deed will know exactly what happened.  If you use two deeds, that person will need to find both deeds.  I have never seen it done with two deeds.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP
900 S.W. Fifth Ave. Suite 2500