[WSBAPT] attachment to beneficiary's share of estate for judgement

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue Nov 29 08:30:15 PST 2022

Hello,

Has anyone ever successfully made a claim against a beneficiary's share of an estate in favor or another beneficiary where there is a monetary judgement in favor of the beneficiary trying to attach (using that term loosely)?  I have a case where I expect my client can get monetary damages and because my client and the defendant are both beneficiaries in another estate, I have a general idea of the amount that the defendant beneficiary may come into - I'd love to know if any one has any thoughts on my thought on filing a TEDRA in the latter matter to have judgement amounts (if any) paid from beneficiary/defendant's share of estate 2.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.