[WSBAPT] help!

Eric Nelsen eric at sayrelawoffices.com
Tue Nov 22 13:47:43 PST 2022

Attached are my forms, which I haven't used for 6-7 years so I don't know if they comply with current law. As I recall, my main issue was making sure that the notice agent I appointed was a "qualified" person under RCW 11.42.010, and I needed to do a short TEDRA agreement to appoint someone to be the agent.

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric C. Nelsen
Sayre Law Offices, PLLC
1417 31st Ave South
Seattle WA 98144-3909
206-625-0092
eric at sayrelawoffices.com<mailto:eric at sayrelawoffices.com>

Covid-19 Update - All attorneys are working remotely during regular business hours and are available via email and by phone. Videoconferencing also is available. Signing of estate planning documents can be completed and will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Please direct mail and deliveries to the Seattle office.