[WSBAPT] probate expenses directly related to one heir

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Thu May 26 12:07:13 PDT 2022

There is no authority directly on point down here in Oregon, but in Washington, see Greider Family Trust, 16 Wn. App. 2d 1073, 2021 WL 961132 (2021; unpublished), where the court held that the trustee had not acted unreasonably in allocating expenses to the beneficiary who had caused those expenses to be incurred.  But note that the opinion was not published.
Does anyone have any other authority?
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP