[WSBAPT] deceased spouse on deed

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Tue May 24 19:22:40 PDT 2022

Cindy,

You may have already gotten your answer but I would just say, in my opinion, it is always better to remove a decedent's name after death then wait until a pending transaction.  You never know what the surviving spouse may want to do with the property and how time sensitive the transaction may be - taking a wait and see approach is not advisable.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.