[WSBAPT] trust CLE question

Cindy Zetts czlawgirl at earthlink.net
Mon May 23 17:17:47 PDT 2022

I got 3 brochures for the NBI Washington trust CLE at the end of June. I can't decide whether this will be a CLE worth spending money on. I want something that provides samples and drafting guidance in addition to reviewing substantive law. The last trust CLE I did was not particularly helpful in the drafting area and provided no sample whatsoever.  So, my question: What recommendations do you have for a comprehensive trust CLE? Is NBI the way to go?

Thank you!

Cindy Zetts
Cynthia Zetts Law, PLLC
Affordable estate planning, mobile service
253-720-6446

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachment is a transmission from the law firm and is intended only for the intended recipient. The email may contain information that is confidential and protected by the attorney-client, work-product, and other privileges. If you are not the designated or intended recipient, please destroy the message without disclosing any of its contents and notify Cynthia Zetts Law immediately by reply email or by calling 253-720-6446.