[WSBAPT] Real estate characterization case?

Adrienne Keith Wills akwills at willslawfirm.com
Tue May 10 14:21:10 PDT 2022

Hi Listmates:  I'm hoping someone has the cite for the real estate characterization case mentioned in the April 2022 KCBA RPPT section meeting.  The facts included real property that a party (the wife?) may have once owned as separate property, but later there was dispute as to whether she'd acted to make it community, and finally it was decided at trial that it was still separate based on the testimony she gave at trial.  Unfortunately, I'm not finding any notes about the case in my own files and I'd love to track it down ASAP.

Thanks in advance, Adrienne

--
Adrienne Keith Wills, Attorney/Mediator
Wills Law Firm Inc. | www.WillsLawFirm.com<http://www.willslawfirm.com/>

1700 Seventh Ave, Suite 2100 | Seattle, WA  98101
Tel. (206) 523-3047 | Fax (206) 219-6714