[WSBAPT] Legitimizing Unsigned Copies

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Mar 14 13:58:40 PDT 2022

I am interesting in following along with this - as one of the core
rationale for having something witnesses is that they are attesting to the
fact that the witness ascribed a mark. In every election I am reminded that
a simple mark (such as an X) is sufficient as a signature if there are
witness signatures.

I would absolutely make this argument to open probate.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /