[WSBAPT] Unmarried partner inheriting real property - mortgage terms

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Thu Jun 30 14:33:55 PDT 2022

I do a partial rejection in this case. Essentially allowing that it is a valid claim, but only due and payable in accordance with the terms of the loan, and will NOT be paid off or satisfied during the pendency of the probate.

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D88C8E.6C3DBE20]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

Please note that the de Vrieze | Carney PLLC summer schedule which begins the week of July 11th and continues through the week of August 22nd. During this period our office will be open Monday through Thursday - 8:30am - 5:00pm. We are also closed June 20th, July 4th (both Mondays this year).

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.