[WSBAPT] Deschutes County, Oregon (Bend) - Referral to Contest Probate

Matt Yates matt at yatesmarshall.com
Wed Jun 1 13:55:16 PDT 2022

Client of a client seeks to possibly contest a probate in Bend, Deschutes County, OR that includes real property.  Potential client is likely co-PR (my client was not entirely clear on that) and one of two heirs.  Fellow heir got themselves on title to decedent's home just prior to decedent's passing and home is a significant part of the would be estate.  Potential client says that it was not decedent's intent to give house to fellow heir and potential client questions capacity at time of conveyance.  There are likely other issues.

First few referrals will be forwarded to my client for referral to potential client.

Cheers,
Matt

Matthew D. Yates
Attorney at Law