[WSBAPT] Joint Account with no Surviving Joint Owner

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Jun 1 12:49:16 PDT 2022

There is no Will.

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.