[WSBAPT] King County Settlement GAL Report

Eleanor Doermann eleanor at pathwaylaw.net
Wed Jun 1 10:33:08 PDT 2022

Dalynne,

You can find the addendum for blocked account form on the King County Court
website under minor settlement forms. It should be submitted with the
proposed order to approve the settlement. In my experience as a settlement
GAL, it is usually the petitioning attorney who fills it out and submits it,
but in my role I confirm that someone is doing it, especially if the
petitioning attorney has not handled a lot of minor settlements. Otherwise
the process is held up, as you have experienced.

Best wishes,

Eleanor Doermann

Pathway Law, PC