[WSBAPT] tracking missing heirs for distribution

Jayne Marsh Gilbert jgilbertatty at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 16:09:24 PDT 2022

 Dear Doug,
I have used Cliff Von Langen of Van Langen LLC with greatsuccess and I know his findings have been accepted by WAcourts. (561) 748-2936 he's based in Jupiter, Florida. I foundhis fees quite reasonable.
You can authorize a limited search and then decide if youwant to go further. Of course, the cost would come out ofthe heir's share of the estate.
BTW I received this referral from this listserv.
Good Luck!

|  |
Von Lagen LLC - Google Search