[WSBAPT] POA Terms

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Jul 13 10:08:20 PDT 2022

Brent,

I would almost speculate the later provision is meant as a limitation that would result in a change in estate plan but definitely could be read much broader to prohibit sales.  I think, if the Principal currently has capacity, a change is required to clarify the intent and to provide rights to sell if required to maintain the well-being of the Principal despite any other prohibition – otherwise, yes, I think you end  up in the court room.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.