[WSBAPT] Statute/Rule source for exemplified copies

Dalynne Singleton dalynne at glgmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:57:29 PDT 2022

If an original Will is filed in one County and you want to open probate in another County in WA, the new County requires the Exemplified copy.
In addition, if you have an out of state Will filed in another State, the WA county for the ancillary probate will require the Exemplified copy.
My experience has resulted in having to do both.

Dalynne Singleton
Gourley Law Group
Snohomish Escrow
The Exchange Connection
1002 10th Street / PO Box 1091
Snohomish, WA 98291
360.568.5065
360.568.1717  fax
dalynne at glgmail.com<mailto:dalynne at glgmail.com>
Website:  www.glglawgroup.com<http://www.glglawgroup.com/>
As we face the challenges presented by COVID-19, Attorney/client meetings will be handled by teleconference or virtually whenever possible.  I am working remotely and available by email, telephone, in-person or zoom.  If you would like to set a conference with me, please call or email my paralegal theresa at glgmail.com<mailto:theresa at glgmail.com>, angelina at glgmail.com<mailto:angelina at glgmail.com> or cameron at glgmail.com<mailto:cameron at glgmail.com>.
LICENSED IN WASHINGTON AND OREGON
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail message (and any attachments accompanying it) may contain confidential information, including information protected by attorney-client privilege. The information is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  Delivery of this message to anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended to waive any privilege or otherwise detract from the confidentiality of the message.  If you are not the intended recipient, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, rather, please promptly notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all copies of the message and its attachments, if any.