[WSBAPT] two practice questions

Philip N. Jones pjones at duffykekel.com
Mon Jan 31 11:24:39 PST 2022

I believe that a Washington attorney can give advice about the laws of other states, but it is often (usually?) not advisable.  I believe the same applies to preparing deeds, but I seem to have heard that some states do not allow it.
So, being conservative, I do not do it.
Phil Jones

Philip N. Jones
Duffy Kekel LLP