[WSBAPT] phillipines?

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Wed Jan 26 09:12:18 PST 2022

Mr. Hawkes,

I use:     Archie Robillos in Manila.  He and his partner do estate planning and probates.

                +63 998 565 5929

                +63 917 506 1577

                archierobillos at yahoo.com <mailto:archierobillos at yahoo.com>

Jeff Davis

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com> info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.