[WSBAPT] phillipines?

Roger Hawkes Roger at law-hawks.com
Mon Jan 24 11:02:26 PST 2022

Thanks, Stuart.

Roger Hawkes, WSBA # 5173

Sultan Office:      423 Main (physical office)
                                 Box 351, Sultan, WA 98294 (incoming mail)
                                 Sultan, WA 98294

Other offices: we are scheduling in person meetings at various law offices in
North King and South Snohomish counties.  Virginia will be the person coordinating Where and When and with Whom a meeting will be held.  Stay Safe!!  Our phone, fax and email addresses are the same as they have been for twenty five years😊

Phone: 206 367 5000; fax: 206 367 4005
Email: roger at law-hawks.com<mailto:roger at law-hawks.com>  or roger at skyvalleylawyers.com<mailto:roger at skyvalleylawyers.com>