[WSBAPT] Reject a Timeshare in Probate

Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com Jeff at bellanddavispllc.com
Thu Jan 13 08:49:28 PST 2022

I just gave a timeshare a notice to creditor's, for the current maintenance
fee bill, and told them no heir wanted the timeshare, and that the timeshare
company should close the decedent's account as no more payments will be
made.  They responded with documents, for the PR to sign, transferring the
decedent's timeshare interest back.  Mind you we had been trying to get rid
of this interest for years as the decedent was in her 90's and unable,
physically, to use the timeshare.  Nothing worked.  So death is the only way
out.

Jeff Davis.

W. Jeff Davis

BELL & DAVIS PLLC
P.O. Box 510

720 E. Washington Street, Suite 105
Sequim WA 98382
Phone: (360) 683.1129
Fax: (360) 683.1258
email: jeff at bellanddavispllc.com <mailto:jeff at bellanddavispllc.com>
 <http://www.bellanddavispllc.com/> www.bellanddavispllc.com

confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly
prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in
error, please e-mail the sender at  <mailto:info at bellanddavispllc.com>
info at bellanddavispllc.com  or call 360.683.1129.