[WSBAPT] sample pet trust

Jane Bitz jbitz at whc-attorneys.com
Mon Jan 3 15:17:07 PST 2022

Sharon:
Not sure if the list will take attachments, but I have attached a sample Pet Trust I got from a CLE presented by Cheryl & Ferd Mitchell in 2010. If it doesn't appear on the List Serv posting, I am also sending it as an attachment to your email.
Jane.

Jane G. Bitz
Of Counsel | Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC
Helping Good People do Great Things!
12209 E. Mission Ave., Suite 5
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
(509) 927-9700 (Phone)
(509) 777-1800 (Fax)
jbitz at whc-attorneys.com<mailto:jbitz at whc-attorneys.com> [Email]
www.whc-attorneys.com<http://www.wolffandhislop.com/>

[signatureLogo][cid:image002.png at 01D800B4.F58E8120][cid:image003.jpg at 01D800B4.F58E8120]

THE CONTENTS OF THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND PROTECTED BY THE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE OR OTHER APPLICABLE PROTECTION.  Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail in error, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY E-MAIL, FAX OR TELEPHONE and PROMPTLY DELETE this electronic mail.  This mail cannot be modified without the express written consent of Wolff, Hislop, & Crockett, PLLC.  Thank You.