[WSBAPT] Query x 3

Kokie Adams Kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com
Wed Feb 9 11:26:29 PST 2022

I agree with Mark and Cy.  I am facing the springing POA issue right now - having difficulty with getting doctor to sign the letter to "spring" the POA into action.

Best regards,

Kokie Adams
(pronouns she/her/hers)

[Adams-Logo-Print-300dpi-900wide]

7127 - 196th Street S.W.
Suite 201
Lynnwood, WA  98036
425.774.0444 (phone)
kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com<mailto:kokie at adamslawgroupnw.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is private and confidential. It is intended to constitute an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510. Its disclosure is strictly limited to and intended for the sole use of the recipient intended by the sender of this message. This message may contain information which is privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication by someone other than the intended addressee or its designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify this firm immediately by collect call at (425) 774-0444, or by reply to this communication and immediately delete the message.