[WSBAPT] Life Insurance for Minor Beneficiary

Joshua McKarcher josh at mckarcherlaw.com
Wed Dec 7 10:23:48 PST 2022

Thanks Roger and others replying to me to teach me a world of truly “blocked” accounts I’m so fortunate not to have encountered yet – have I mentioned I love trusts? 😉

But everything comes in 2s for me it seems. So now that I have one “minor child with grandparents trying to figure out how inexpensively to collect deceased son’s few assets for grandchild,” I’m fully expecting this to happen in the coming months.

And I have YOU ALL to thank when it does. Best, Josh