[WSBAPT] Reverse adverse possession

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Mon Dec 5 14:53:55 PST 2022

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

December 5,  2022

I am on the edge of my seat, dying of curiosity.
I'm with Richard.
What in the heck can be so wrong with the strip of land that your
client can’t give it to his neighbor?  Has your client asked if
neighbor wants to apply for an agreed boundary line adjustment?

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Links:
------
[1]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__campbellbarnettlaw.com_&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=hDHe9lm5VBA9VXO3e3szRw&m=pM5Ng2v1rem3S5DrQF4Pna7gaE_h2sqhelSJBiJgoZY&s=o9mDaYuSy-U9Y64dxOvkb-ddwuZTxGPakGDAt8CfMhU&e=
[2] mailto:wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com
[3]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.witherspoonkelley.com_marcus-2Dj-2Dfry&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=hDHe9lm5VBA9VXO3e3szRw&m=pM5Ng2v1rem3S5DrQF4Pna7gaE_h2sqhelSJBiJgoZY&s=moYVuoQZKnFkspoa_te_c5NDrxnYEmx686p9U-1TNJc&e=
[4]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.witherspoonkelley.com_s_mfj.vcf&d=DwMFAg&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=hDHe9lm5VBA9VXO3e3szRw&m=pM5Ng2v1rem3S5DrQF4Pna7gaE_h2sqhelSJBiJgoZY&s=zaPlRERHxFf9de84Ho-Dp5Wju3IZvSxaXdoSNWynqAo&e=
  andrekita