[WSBAPT] King County JTWROS deed - recording death certificate and REETA

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Mon Aug 29 15:21:45 PDT 2022

Hi Eric -

Just did something similar - if you have the deed that you already need,
all you SHOULD have to do is submit the redacted death certificate with the
cover sheet. Cover sheet will be what attaches it to the appropriate
parcel, listing the grantor (deceased) to the grantee (survivor),
abbreviated legal description, and the parcel number.

Best of luck to you!

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /