[WSBAPT] Estate access to co-owned safe deposit box

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Wed Aug 17 15:56:05 PDT 2022

I have encountered this countless times. I throw my hands up and just got
get the Court order and return the PR with it - and yes, I do the full
bells and whistles of an exemplified order and make it clear that under the
ORDER OF THE COURT they must IMMEDIATELY GRANT ACCESS to the PR. Then they
step aside.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /