[WSBAPT] Traffic ticket in Italy 3 years ago.

Stromberg, Spencer spencer at lucentlaw.com
Tue Aug 9 14:42:33 PDT 2022

The debt collector is in the US and subject to the FDCPA. I would first
make demand in writing for proof of the debt to be delivered within 30
days.

Spencer A. W. Stromberg
Attorney at Law

1403 S. Grand Blvd., Suite 201-S
Spokane, WA 99203-2278

P: 509.455.3713
D: 509.828.4644
F: +1.509.455.3718 (must dial 1 before area code)
E: spencer at lucentlaw.com
Web: www.lucentlaw.com

*Lucent Law provides comprehensive legal services in the areas of real
estate, business law, and wills, trusts, and estates. Additionally, Lucent
Law's EssentialLaw online platform
<https://lucentlaw.com/essentiallaw/> provides defined scope legal services
that are easy to understand and simple to purchase, all at reasonable fixed
prices.*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and
may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or use of this email
or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please notify me and delete it from your system.