[WSBAPT] referral

msilver at wolfenet.com msilver at wolfenet.com
Mon Aug 8 14:53:19 PDT 2022

Hi all,  hope someone is working today.  I have a well to do client who
spends a lot time in CA and they are asking him questions, and possibly
audit, for goingover  the 50 days or whatever it is that will obligate you
to file in CA as a resident.  Anyone know a return preparer down there or
even an attorney savvy in taxes?  Appreciate it if you let me know.  Thanks.

MARTIN SILVER, LLM TAXATION, NYU

ATTORNEY AT LAW

1420 - Fifth Avenue, Suite 3000

Seattle, Washington 98101

Tel:  206-224-3461

Fax:  1-206-224-3459

Web:  http//silvertaxlaw.com  <mailto:http//silvertaxlaw.com>