[WSBAPT] Is it worth it? Off-topic poll on the appearance of things - color letterhead

Brent Williams-Ruth brent at williams-ruthlaw.com
Thu Apr 21 09:48:39 PDT 2022

Thank you, Carmen!

I have truly appreciated the comments from everyone - both on the list and
to me directly.

One thing I failed to mention is that printers (along with many
electronics) are hit by supply chain. When I went into my local Office
Depot the printer shelves were about 90% empty, and when I asked to see if
there were others in other stores that could be shipped - they are just out
of stock. Even Costco - so options that exist vs options I can get right
now (because I am without a printer and need one).

It is true that the vast majority of correspondence can be sent
electronically, but being of the mindset that every correspondence is also
a marketing tool - for example - the cover letter that I send when
providing heirs/beneficiaries/legatees of notice of the pendency of
probate....I include a simple two paragraph letter explaining to these
family members why they are getting this mailing.

Again, thank you to everyone who chimed in - has given me more to consider
and weigh out.

*Brent Williams-Ruth* (pronouns: he/him)
*Attorney-At-Law*

*Law Offices of Brent Williams-Ruth, **a division of BWR Consulting, PLLC*

*Physical Address: 500 S 336th Street, Suite 214; Federal Way, WA 98003*

***EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY** All mail sent through the USPS should be sent to
the following address: **PO BOX 3319; Federal Way, WA 98063 *

Office/Scheduling Phone: (253) 285-7751

Direct: (253) 285-7453

e-mail <Brent at Williams-RuthLaw.com> / website
<http://www.williams-ruthlaw.com/> / facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/bwrlaw> /