[WSBAPT] Dealing with Vanguard

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Tue Apr 12 18:44:46 PDT 2022

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA

April 12, 2022

I don’t know if this will help you but a couple years ago, I dealt with:

Karen Andrews
Life Events Associate

Although the email address was:  pscorrespondence at vanguard.com, the
email said, to help assist you in a timely manner, call 877-496-9472
ex  47594

This pertained to an AMAZON employee (deceased).

My case dealt with a small estate, so we didn’t do a probate and so we
were asking Vanguard to determine the beneficiary and distribute the
pension (or IRA- I forget).

If Ms. Andrews is no longer there, maybe the current "Life Events
Associate"  can point you to the correct person.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-224-8288
www.seattle-silvalaw.com

Quoting Mark Vohr <mcv at ohanafc.com>:

> We are having a particularly difficult time getting Vanguard to
> respond to us in connection with a probate matter.  Does anyone have
> a contact that might be able to help?

>    Thanks, Mark Vohr.
>

>   OHANA FIDUCIARY CORP.
>

>        A WASHINGTON CHARTERED TRUST COMPANY
>

>        MARK C. VOHR, J.D., CPG, PRINCIPAL
>

>        155 NE 100TH ST., SUITE 209 SEATTLE, WA  98125
>

>        T:  (206) 782-1189 F:  (206) 782-1434
>

>        mcv at ohanafc.com      www.ohanafc.com[1]

>        CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
>

>        This communication may contain information that is
> confidential.  It was intended only for the named or a specific
> recipient.  If you have received this communication in error.
> Please delete it immediately and contact the sender to advise them
> of improper delivery.
>

>        This communication is not intended to provide legal advice to
> the recipient.  The sender does not represent you as legal counsel
> and neither this communication or any conversations you may have
> with the sender creates an attorney client relationship with the
> sender.  If you seek legal advice please retain an attorney, but it
> will be someone else.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.ohanafc.com/