[WSBAPT] Referral for Collections Attorney

Andrekita Silva ak at seattle-silvalaw.com
Thu Sep 30 18:27:20 PDT 2021

  Law Office of
F.ANDREKITA SILVA …

September 30, 2021

Dave,

I don't do these but the potential client did work to improve real
property, the PC might consider a mechanic's lien.
These are authorized by RCW 60. 04.091.

Alot of people do these without the help of a lawyer. I believe they
are straight forward and often get people to pay.

I believe the lien must be filed within 90 days of the last time labor
or materials were furnished.
So, if its been awhile, it wouldnt be an option.

andrekita
Law Office of F. Andrekita Silva
1325 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2000
Seattle, Washington 98101