[WSBAPT] Title Insurance for Transfer On Death Deed property

cyfield at rockisland.com cyfield at rockisland.com
Tue Sep 28 14:45:27 PDT 2021

Problem with disclaimer option is that under federal law I think only
surviving spouse can disclaim an asset and then otherwise be a beneficiary
of that same asset (e.g. disclaimer trust). Perhaps an indemnity agreement
with title company/beneficiaries might work as risk would be low if NTC was
given?  Good luck! Cy

Cyrus W. Field, Attorney at Law (admitted in Washington and Oregon); Phone:
360-472-1223

Mail: POB 367, Shaw Island, WA 98286; Physical Office:  640 Mullis St #214,
Friday Harbor, WA

The information contained in this email message, including attachments, may
be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you think you have received this email in error,
please email the sender at  <mailto:cyfield at rockisland.com>
cyfield at rockisland.com and destroy or delete the original and any copies.