[WSBAPT] Power of attorney revocation - Alaska

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Wed Sep 22 16:32:46 PDT 2021

Generally, and of course one would have to read the AK POA, simply updating to a Washington POA revoking all prior POAs will suffice.  I personally do not think one would necessarily need to be licensed in AK.  Other thoughts out there?

PS – fellow WSBA folks don’t think I’m being an answer hog today – I just ask so many questions I figure I need to jump in where I think I know the answers 😉

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.