[WSBAPT] Skagit County real estate

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Sun Sep 19 17:36:21 PDT 2021

Hi Ann,

You may have already gotten all the information you need or probably already knew this but I would only have to say that tribal land is treated differently then real estate generally and only certain parties can “inherit” the same for some tribes.  The last time our office worked with tribe land, non-tribe persons could not inherit.

I know this heads-up is not what you asked or maybe even helpful but I wanted to share just in case.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas Eden
717 W. Sprague Ave.