[WSBAPT] PC looking for a Business Entity and Intellectual Property attorney

Martin msilver at wolfenet.com
Tue Sep 14 09:57:05 PDT 2021

Mike, I would suggest John White.  Many years ago we worked together, I had a client who wanted to do an ESOP, not the same thing but what you are describing has tax as well as business implications, and I asked John to do it and the client really like the job.  He is in Kirkland now at  https://prklaw.com/