[WSBAPT] Common-owner Granting Easement to Self?

Timothy Lehr timothy at stileslaw.com
Fri Sep 10 12:43:26 PDT 2021

I’ve drafted plenty of these easements for developers and private lot owners alike, which have all been approved by city planning departments. I set mine out as a Declaration of Easement, wherein the lot(s) owner “declares” and “grants” and easement for Lot x and the future owners, assigns, transferees etc. Let me know if you would like a template to review.

Tim

Timothy C. Lehr
Attorney at Law

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7A641.72533620]