[WSBAPT] Escrow/Title wants no state lien/tax letter. I am looking for statute(s) re DSHS -Rev and IRS Code; but generally, if its been over 4 months since publishing and actual notice to DSHS/REV and no response, can I send letter or should I foll...

Laurel Brown laurel.brown8385 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 15:14:30 PDT 2021

Hello Michael,

I follow essentially the same format as Brent. I state the hard dates and
sometimes insert disclaimers, such as 'to the best of my knowledge.'  I had
one pesky escrow company a little while ago, so I called and spoke with
them.
Somehow, they were under the impression that the house we were selling was
worth much more than it actually was.
A Simple phone call cleared everything up.

Laurel