[WSBAPT] multiple recording fees for PR deed

Jennifer L White jen at appletreelaw.com
Mon Oct 25 17:09:58 PDT 2021

I might be a B*tch, but never a Punk!

Jennifer L. White, Esq.
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7C9C3.21E43A90]

jen at appletreelaw.com<mailto:jen at appletreelaw.com>
PO Box 11037
Yakima, WA 98909
509.225.9813

From: wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com <wsbapt-bounces at lists.wsbarppt.com> On Behalf Of Joshua McKarcher
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2021 4:54 PM
To: WSBA Probate & Trust Listserv <wsbapt at lists.wsbarppt.com>
Subject: Re: [WSBAPT] multiple recording fees for PR deed

Unless we are all being punk'd by you three ;) . . . Does anyone have any idea what authority exists for them to require two recording fees for recording one document, based on its title vs its substance or effect? Have we officially entered Alice's Wonderland? Incredible . . .

Joshua D. McKarcher
McKarcher Law PLLC
537 6th Street
Clarkston, WA 99403
(509) 758-3345
(509) 758-3314 (fax)
josh at mckarcherlaw.com<mailto:josh at mckarcherlaw.com>
www.mckarcherlaw.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mckarcherlaw.com&d=DwMF-g&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=kDcM-fraYQNOZ1rCslLoMSSRXJQXmQVvRJbE6ymQGho&m=0-_Ibs1Z84wbm7QEuIhCnlgYKPxHfPCx2q-rN-Yi66g&s=Ug450Sp1StK4zS9eDW-nsuE7HUybQ7MLExt6p5sIciY&e=>