[WSBAPT] Creditor Claim - No Direct Notice Provided but Probate Closed

Heather de Vrieze heatherd at westseattlelaw.com
Tue Oct 19 15:17:17 PDT 2021

My typical response is either to ignore, or reply that the estate is closed. If the Personal Representative has retained funds, payment is an option, but I don’t think required, unless the provider was reasonably ascertainable. Were they sending bills?

Heather

Heather S. de Vrieze
Attorney-at-Law
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D7C4FC.6634AD90]
3909 California Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98116-3705
(206)938-5500
heatherd at westseattlelaw.com<mailto:heatherd at westseattlelaw.com>
www.westseattlelaw.com<http://www.westseattlelaw.com/>
Click here to connect with de Vrieze | Carney on Facebook:   [FB Logo] <https://www.facebook.com/DeVriezeCarney>

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED. This e-mail message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail message and any attachment.