[WSBAPT] Looking for will of Michel Alan Burton

Karl Flaccus Karl at flaccuslaw.com
Mon Oct 18 16:51:14 PDT 2021

Hi, we are looking for the will of Michel Alan Burton.  Note the different spelling of his first name. He has lived in North Seattle in View Ridge for at least 25 years.

Please contact me if you know of any will of Michel Alan Burton.

Thank you.

Karl Flaccus

FLACCUS LAW
7010 35th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, Washington  98115
206 523-0297

Information in this e-mail message is privileged, confidential, and intended only for the use of the recipient named. If you received this in error, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited - please notify us by telephone immediately at (206) 523-0297, and delete the original message. Thank you.