[WSBAPT] Grantor's names not fitting on REETA

David Faber david at faberfeinson.com
Mon Oct 11 19:40:00 PDT 2021

One thing you learn quickly is that each County Treasurer's office, and
indeed each employee therein, will have a separate list of contradictory
requirements for filling out a REETA. I long ago came to terms with the
fact that I'm going to get rejected the first time or two I submit a REETA.

Best,
David J. Faber
Faber Feinson PLLC
800 Polk Street, Suite B
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360) 379-4110

*** NOTICE: ATTORNEY CLIENT COMMUNICATION - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that
you have received this communication in error, please do not print,
copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also,
please indicate to the sender that you have received this communication in
error, and destroy the copy you received.***