[WSBAPT] interesting question from a financial planner

Laura Latta laura at lauralatta.com
Fri Nov 19 15:27:11 PST 2021

I definitely think that the financial institutions are wrong in applying
this rule and the certification *should* be sufficient. That said, many of
my clients have as a primary goal of their estate plan creating "ease of
administration" for their loved ones, so for some clients, they may be
motivated to re-execute more frequently. I certainly don't put any pressure
on them to do it as a way of generating business, but I feel like
the client should make an informed decision. I'm interested to hear if
others take this into consideration as well. Thanks for bringing it up!