[WSBAPT] Cross boarder attorney

Diane J. Kiepe DJKiepe at depdslaw.com
Thu Nov 18 18:19:08 PST 2021

Hello,

I am currently involved with a surviving spouse in Sointula BC.  No BC assets passing through administration up there.  Real property owned with multiple others in WA so considering opening a probate here.  There are some intra family dynamics that are creating some hesitation in surviving spouse opening probate.  Without going into detail, I told her that I thought she needed an attorney licensed in BC and WA to help with some possible contract work.  You all have graciously provided names before but the questions were more related to tax.  These issues are more related to contract law and probate administration.  If you could provide the same names or others I would appreciate it.

Diane J. Kiepe

Diane J. Kiepe
Douglas EdenH
717 W. Sprague Ave.